Bentonite Clay

I've been hearing lots of good things about bentonite clay from many naturals on youtube and numerous natural hair blogs.  So, I decided to try it for the first time.  I followed the directions and decided to just mix it with water only.  I mixed it as best I could and this is what it looked like.


My first thought was that this mix looks like mud.  But, oh well, it's suppose to be good for the scalp and hair and pulls all the impurities and what not....   So, I then began to apply it to my hair and scalp.  The process was messy but I got it done.


I left the mix in for about 20 minutes (I did not want it to dry up) then rinsed.  I applied a deep conditioner and detangled with my wide tooth comb and denman brush.  My hair felt soft and moisturized after the whole process.

                                                        
I liked this product.  I may be adding it to my regiman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...