Office Obsession: Denman Scented Hairbrushes

I was surfing the net when I ran into this article.  I have a regular denman brush. However, after reading this, I think I may want to try a scented denman brush. 

Article written by Tia Williams for Essence.com


Who doesn't want hair that smells fresh as a daisy? We all do, but let's be honest... on the third or fourth day of a blowout, our tresses can smell less-than-fresh. Thank heaven for Denman, the cult-favorite hair company that just launched a collection of scented hair brushes!

The versatile styling brushes come in almost-edible scents like tropical coconut, strawberry, grape and lemon that leave your strands smelling subtly sweet, but not overpowering. Adorable.

Denman Scented Brush, $12, urbanoutfitters.com

Read more HERE!
* What do you think of the scented denman brush? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...