10 Pound Slim Down

I'm always looking for new ways to workout.  I stumbled on this awesome 30 day plan on exercisetv.tv.  I started this new workout plan  on April 11th and I love it.  As a full-time fitness instructor I'm always on the go.  I do mostly cardio workouts such as Zumba.  So doing something different is always exciting for me.  Try it out and see if it works for you.  

10 Pound Slimdown

Download the 10 Pound Slimdown workout plan for FREE and finally lose those last unwanted 10 pounds! Trainer, Chris Freytag, designed the 10 Pound Slimdown workouts to burn maximum calories, use maximum muscle and give you maximum results. Using a combination of strength training, core work and yoga, this system allows you to workout smarter, not longer. If you follow the 10 Pound Slimdown workout plan, the pounds will start to peel off in as little as 2 weeks. Find the workouts on TV on ExerciseTV On Demand in the "Workout Plans category. Or download the workouts or own the DVD at the ExerciseTV Store.
Read more here....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...