CX30 Certification Coming Soon :)

One of the YMCA's that I currently teach at hosted a CX30 Master class and I loved it.  The core is a problem area for most people.  With this workout the core won't be a problem anymore.  I loved the demonstration so much that I decided that I want to get certified also.  I will be officially certified to teach CX30 in June.  Yayyy :D

Source

  • A quick, efficient workout in 30 minutes
  • A tough workout that challenges you mentally and physically
  • Tightens and tones core muscles
  • Improves functional strength for balance, mobility and injury prevention
  • Better understanding of how the core works and its importance to your physical health
  • Motivates you to venture outside your comfort zone
Read more on Lesmills.com

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...