What I've Been Up To....

Source
As some of you may know.  I am a full-time Zumba instructor.  One of the services I offer is Zumba on the Go.  I bring the music, instructions and equipment to any home, school, work place, business, church, etc.  

A company by the name of PMSI hired me to do a 4 week Zumba program for there health awareness month.  They have 2 locations in the Tampa Bay area.  I've been traveling every week to both locations to conduct Zumba classes with the ladies there.  So I've been super busy because not only do I have to travel to both PMSI locations but I also have my regular schedule with various classes that I teach at different locations.  My experience at PMSI have been super fun and the ladies love the Zumba classes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...