Hair Books

I'm always looking for information on growing healthy hair.  I spend hours watching natural hair videos on Youtube and viewing natural hair styles on Fotki.  I also spend time on the internet researching about hair product ingredients, natural oil, etc...

I purchased Grow It by Chicoro and I also visit her blog.  I also purchased Curly Like Me by Teri LaFlesh and I visit her blog also.

These two books have helped me greatly in my hair journey.  Chicoro's book has taught me how important it is to protect and nurture the ends of our hair. 
Teri has shown me that I do not need to chop off my hair in order to maintain healthy ends. 

These two books are similar and different at the same time.  Basically they are both about preserving and caring for the hair.  And they have helped me greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...