Hard Water


Source

My hair has been feeling rough and dry lately.  Even though I follow the same regiman of moisturizing every day and deep conditioning every week.  It doesn't seem to matter what products I use or that I use a clarifing shampoo weekly. 

After researching on the net, I believe it's because of hard water.  This is only because I moved to a new place earlier this year, and after a couple of months of using the water I noticed I significant change in my hair. 





Here are some effects of hard water on the hair:
  • Hair feels dry
  • Hair is resistant to color or perming
  • Dandruff or eczema of the scalp
  • Dry, flaky skin
  • Thinning hair
  • Colors fading too quickly
  • Perms appearing to fall out
  • Discoloration or darkening of hair
  • Hair lacks body and shine

To combat my hard water problem I have purchase a shower filtration system from Dupont.



DuPont™ In-Line Shower Filtration System – SS1050CH Series

  • Includes chrome shower head with filter cartridge that lasts up 6 months
  • Reduces odor, arsenic, chlorine and scale
  • Comes with a 60-day limited warranty







For more information on hard water please visit malibuc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...